Ray
marcus
2013-05-21 00:43:52 UTC
I guess I shouldn't be shocked when Rock musicians in their 70s pass
away, but Manzarek's death took me by surprise today.

He was the perfect organist for the Doors. He and Krieger
complemented each other.

http://marccatone.webs.com/apps/photos/photo?photoid=106438086

http://marccatone.webs.com/newbook.htm

Marc
Scott F.
2013-05-21 11:42:16 UTC
Post by marcus
I guess I shouldn't be shocked when Rock musicians in their 70s pass
away, but Manzarek's death took me by surprise today.
I sometimes forget that the musicians I first heard in junior high
school and high school are now in their 70's and that timeis running
short. God Bless Ray and his family. He and Jim can now catch up,
drink a gin, and go play in the house band..