BUTLER?!
Mark
2010-04-24 15:15:58 UTC
Hardly knew 'er!!!
--oTTo--
Are you talking about Patricia Butler of The Doors infamy? I used to
date her.

I am in her book and took care of Pamela Courson when Jimbo was too
fucked up to tell time.
http://tr.im/1f9m
za kAT
2010-04-24 15:19:06 UTC
Post by Mark
Hardly knew 'er!!!
--oTTo--
Are you talking about Patricia Butler of The Doors infamy? I used to
date her.
I am in her book and took care of Pamela Courson when Jimbo was too
fucked up to tell time.
WTF? You dated that fat fuck PButt? And did what with Courson? Son,
are you insane or do you think you're Andy Warhol too?
***@pooh.the.cat - www.zakATsKopterChat.com
Mike Maggio
2010-04-24 15:21:47 UTC
Post by za kAT
Post by Mark
Hardly knew 'er!!!
--oTTo--
Are you talking about Patricia Butler of The Doors infamy? I used to
date her.
I am in her book and took care of Pamela Courson when Jimbo was too
fucked up to tell time.
WTF? You dated that fat fuck PButt? And did what with Courson? Son,
are you insane or do you think you're Andy Warhol too?
That's possible. Courson was a heroin addict and this mark guy sounds
like his brain is scrambled, mebbe they were needle sharers.
--
My car;s falling apart, I have had two heart attacks, I drink heavily
and weigh 325 pounds.I dream of dying with pussy hairs between my
teeth. God do I love pussy!
za kAT
2010-04-30 17:11:48 UTC
Post by Mike Maggio
Post by za kAT
Post by Mark
Hardly knew 'er!!!
--oTTo--
Are you talking about Patricia Butler of The Doors infamy? I used to
date her.
I am in her book and took care of Pamela Courson when Jimbo was too
fucked up to tell time.
WTF? You dated that fat fuck PButt? And did what with Courson? Son,
are you insane or do you think you're Andy Warhol too?
That's possible. Courson was a heroin addict and this mark guy sounds
like his brain is scrambled, mebbe they were needle sharers.
OK i can buy into that, this mark's an empty cratehead and so was
Courson.
***@pooh.the.cat - www.zakATsKopterChat.com
Will Dockery
Mark posts to aapc, he never lied before.
Ari
2010-04-24 15:32:04 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
Post by za kAT
Post by Mark
Hardly knew 'er!!!
--oTTo--
Are you talking about Patricia Butler of The Doors infamy? I used to
date her.
I am in her book and took care of Pamela Courson when Jimbo was too
fucked up to tell time.
WTF? You dated that fat fuck PButt? And did what with Courson? Son,
are you insane or do you think you're Andy Warhol too?
Mark posts to aapc, he never lied before.
Well, Pizza Boi, he's a lying turd from birth and this is another one
of his psychopathogological full-of-shit fukknutzoid fantasies. Which
I am sure you can snuggle right up to.

Truth? I have read "Angels" by Butler, without projectile vomiting
which alone makes me a stud, and I can absolutely tell you Mark(ie),
Butler and you are equally, to the top of your shit-filled heads, full
of crap.

Mark(ie) never knew Morrison or Courson and Warhol wouldn't have had
him anywhere near his place.

Unless Courson was fucking 5th graders which is about how old Mark(ie)
would have been at that time.

So Dickery, you know I bet your friends and family hate to see you
coming. And I know they run in the other direction every time you
show saying here comes that damn big mouth *clown* Willie and he
going to run his *tomato stained big mouth* about something -- LETS
GO! I know they do it Dickery you ass wipe.

Have a crap day!
--
All you Ferrari drivers, come join us @ www.ferrarichat.com !
All you pilots, jump into the left seat @ www.airlinepilotforums.com !
Will Dockery
2010-06-08 12:58:28 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
Post by za kAT
Post by Mark
Hardly knew 'er!!!
--oTTo--
Are you talking about Patricia Butler of The Doors infamy? I used to
date her.
I am in her book and took care of Pamela Courson when Jimbo was too
fucked up to tell time.
WTF? You dated that fat fuck PButt? And did what with Courson? Son,
are you insane or do you think you're Andy Warhol too?
Mark posts to aapc, he never lied before.
Well, Pizza Boi <snip>
Well, I didn't even write the post you're responding to, anyhow,
"Ari".

Here's an example of the real "Will Dockery":

--
"Shadowville Speedway" CD on Artemis Records:
http://www.artemisrecords.net/dockeryconley.html
Ari
2010-06-08 14:50:16 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
Post by Will Dockery
Post by za kAT
Post by Mark
Hardly knew 'er!!!
--oTTo--
Are you talking about Patricia Butler of The Doors infamy? I used to
date her.
I am in her book and took care of Pamela Courson when Jimbo was too
fucked up to tell time.
WTF? You dated that fat fuck PButt? And did what with Courson? Son,
are you insane or do you think you're Andy Warhol too?
Mark posts to aapc, he never lied before.
Well, Pizza Boi <snip>
Well, I didn't even write the post you're responding to, anyhow,
"Ari".
You think I care "Will"ie?
Talk about F-Cars - www.ferrarichat.com/forum/member.php?u=89702
Will Dockery
2010-06-09 05:35:53 UTC
Post by Ari
You think I care "Will"ie?
Not really... heh.

Will Dockery
2010-06-07 19:58:35 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
Post by za kAT
Post by Mark
Hardly knew 'er!!!
--oTTo--
Are you talking about Patricia Butler of The Doors infamy? I used to
date her.
I am in her book and took care of Pamela Courson when Jimbo was too
fucked up to tell time.
WTF? You dated that fat fuck PButt? And did what with Courson? Son,
are you insane or do you think you're Andy Warhol too?
Mark posts to aapc, he never lied before.
Hmmm... I see I'm being forged again. Here's an example of the work of
the /real/ Will Dockery:

just john
2010-06-07 21:22:55 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
Post by Will Dockery
Post by za kAT
Post by Mark
Hardly knew 'er!!!
--oTTo--
Are you talking about Patricia Butler of The Doors infamy? I used to
date her.
I am in her book and took care of Pamela Courson when Jimbo was too
fucked up to tell time.
WTF? You dated that fat fuck PButt? And did what with Courson? Son,
are you insane or do you think you're Andy Warhol too?
Mark posts to aapc, he never lied before.
Hmmm... I see I'm being forged again. Here's an example of the work of
--
http://www.artemisrecords.net/dockeryconley.html
I'm guessing I've missed the chance to be the first to talk about
Dockery hacker edicts?
* Radio Free Entropy: http://just-john.com/jjMusic
Will Dockery
2010-06-24 13:34:21 UTC
Post by just john
Post by Will Dockery
Post by Will Dockery
Post by za kAT
Post by Mark
Hardly knew 'er!!!
--oTTo--
Are you talking about Patricia Butler of The Doors infamy? I used to
date her.
I am in her book and took care of Pamela Courson when Jimbo was too
fucked up to tell time.
WTF? You dated that fat fuck PButt? And did what with Courson? Son,
are you insane or do you think you're Andy Warhol too?
Mark posts to aapc, he never lied before.
Hmmm... I see I'm being forged again. Here's an example of the work of
--
http://www.artemisrecords.net/dockeryconley.html
I'm guessing I've missed the chance to be the first to talk about
Dockery hacker edicts?
What do you have to say about tham?

--
Music & poetry by Will Dockery:
http://www.myspace.com/willdockery
Post by just john
http://just-john.com/jjMusic
d***@gmail.com
2017-06-01 13:22:51 UTC
Ah...the name PButt haha! Memories!

Tater Gumfries

Tater
Mark
2010-04-24 16:07:22 UTC
Post by Tater Gumfries
Post by Mark
Hardly knew 'er!!!
--oTTo--
Are you talking about Patricia Butler of The Doors infamy? I used to
date her.
I am in her book and took care of Pamela Courson when Jimbo was too
fucked up to tell time.
--http://tr.im/1f9m
You're amazin.
Tater
Thanks, Man, at least someone believes me.
--
Mark's webstuff - www.geodon.com/images/homeBipolarAvatarHead.gif
My website http://www.hosanna1.com/ www.myspace.com/gayincarolina
www.gotitans.com/goForum/image.php?u=1948&dateline=1248991084
Ari
2010-04-24 16:08:45 UTC
Post by Tater Gumfries
Post by Mark
Hardly knew 'er!!!
--oTTo--
Are you talking about Patricia Butler of The Doors infamy? I used to
date her.
I am in her book and took care of Pamela Courson when Jimbo was too
fucked up to tell time.
--http://tr.im/1f9m
You're amazin.
Tater
Careful there, Tater, especially if you are under 14. mark(ie) has a
likin' for yunguns!
Otto Bahn
2010-04-26 15:13:07 UTC
Post by Mark
Hardly knew 'er!!!
<
Post by Mark
Are you talking about Patricia Butler of The Doors infamy? I used to
date her.
I am in her book and took care of Pamela Courson when Jimbo was too
fucked up to tell time.
It was just eggnog. Jimbo Walton was never fucked up.

--oTTo--
Ari
2010-04-26 20:52:26 UTC
Post by Otto Bahn
Post by Mark
Hardly knew 'er!!!
<
Post by Mark
Are you talking about Patricia Butler of The Doors infamy? I used to
date her.
I am in her book and took care of Pamela Courson when Jimbo was too
fucked up to tell time.
It was just eggnog. Jimbo Walton was never fucked up.
--oTTo--
Not Walton, asscream, /Morrison/, keep up, you goddamned nitwit. What
do you know about The Doors?
One whole hell of a lot more than you as I will soon demonstrate.
I wrote the lyrics to Strange Days while painting cubist art.
Pathetic lie. You wrote neither the song or the album's lyrics. You
also claim the reason you refuse to tell us your real name and address
is that your "art" is sold and appears "all over America".

This I will grant you. I see shit on bathroom stalls all the time that
reminds me of you, Mark(ie). *lol*

Now I do believe you dated PButt (Patricia Butler) since she is a fat
fucking pig and at 5"3" and 335lbs, you and she would be a perfect
set...of fatsonutcases.

Like you, she too is a fraud, a liar and a pathological liar.

I'll save Pam Courson and your "relationship" for later. Right now,
I'm off to fly...more than 50 miles, day only, in circles like you
have to with your shitty sporty junior licensing.

Later, get ready to tumble over like the fat fart you are as I will
return to cut your chubby wittle leg-stumps out from under you.

Again.
Mark
2010-04-30 17:09:43 UTC
Post by Ari
Post by Otto Bahn
Post by Mark
Hardly knew 'er!!!
<
Post by Mark
[...]
Look here, boyo. I am only going to tell you this once.

*GO FUCK YOURSELF I AM NOT LYING !!!*
--
Mark's webstuff - www.geodon.com/images/homeBipolarAvatarHead.gif
http://static.open.salon.com/files/bipolar1255029439.jpg
Ari Silverstein
2010-06-23 18:43:04 UTC
Post by Ari
Post by Otto Bahn
Post by Mark
Hardly knew 'er!!!
<
Post by Mark
[...]
Guess what, Mark(ie), it's later.

Courson died around 1973 which would have made you a high school
senior *at the very best*. Yet, in your delusional fukknutzoidism, you
claim to be taking care of her while she was at least in her mid 20s.
She's screwing Jim Morrison and several other rockers yet she looked
to Mark(ie) the pimply fat bi-polar screwball for comfort?

*LOLOLOLOL*

Well, if you did take car of her lol then you did your usually shitty
job because she imploded.

As typical for you, you can't even lie about decent illusions and
dating Patricia "PButt" Butler is one of them. Only a complete moron
would admit to it as Butler is a fraud (which is why she no longer
posts to alt.music.the-doors) and wrote a bunch of crap third handed
from her "research". What she got right was pure luck IMO what she got
wrong, and there was plenty of it, was because, like you, she pulled
things out of her hyooge ass and called them authentic.

Sooooo, Mark(ie), if you want to lay claim to laying that lying pig
PButt, have at it.

You deserve each other...like straight jackets and whackos.

*LOLOLOLOL*
Talk about F-Cars - www.ferrarichat.com/forum/member.php?u=89702
Patricia
2010-07-22 03:26:27 UTC
Post by Ari Silverstein
Post by Ari
Post by Mark
Hardly knew 'er!!!
<
Post by Mark
[...]
Talk about F-Cars -www.ferrarichat.com/forum/member.php?u=89702- Hide quoted text -
Actually, I no longer post here because the group has devolved into
nothing but a collection of people trying very hard to impress each
other with how much they can lie and swear and call other people
names. As for this Mark person, I have no idea who he is, but my guess
is that in his zeal to lie about being involved with people in Jim
Morrison's world, he got his Patricias confused and meant to lie about
dating Patricia Kennealy, not Patricia Butler. As I was 12 years old
and living on a farm in Michigan at the time of Pamela's death, I
wasn't doing a whole lot of sharing boyfriends with her at the time.

Sorry to interupt with a couple of facts. Feel free to go on with your
lying and swearing and name-calling now.
Mark
2010-07-22 19:30:44 UTC
Post by Patricia
Post by Ari Silverstein
Post by Ari
Post by Mark
Hardly knew 'er!!!
<
Post by Mark
[...]
Hi, Patricia, you are so right!
Post by Patricia
As for this Mark person, I have no idea who he is, but my guess
is that in his zeal to lie about being involved with people in Jim
Morrison's world, he got his Patricias confused and meant to lie about
dating Patricia Kennealy, not Patricia Butler. As I was 12 years old
and living on a farm in Michigan at the time of Pamela's death, I
wasn't doing a whole lot of sharing boyfriends with her at the time.
Huh? I was fucking your brains in at 12.
Post by Patricia
Sorry to interupt with a couple of facts. Feel free to go on with your
lying and swearing and name-calling now.
Bitch, lying cunt.
Cindy
2010-08-05 02:46:41 UTC
Post by Mark
Post by Patricia
Post by Ari Silverstein
Post by Ari
Post by Mark
Hardly knew 'er!!!
<
Post by Patricia
Sorry to interupt with a couple of facts. Feel free to go on with your
lying and swearing and name-calling now.
Bitch, lying cunt.
--
Mark's webstuff -www.geodon.com/images/homeBipolarAvatarHead.gifhttp://static.open.salon.com/files/bipolar1255029439.jpg
My websitehttp://www.hosanna1.com/www.myspace.com/gayincarolinawww.gotitans.com/goForum/image.php?u=1948&dateline=1248991084- Hide quoted text -

So glad to no longer have to deal with whoever he is this moment.

Be calm and carry on --

AJ
Will Dockery
2010-10-02 11:39:12 UTC
Post by Cindy
Post by Mark
Post by Patricia
Post by Ari Silverstein
Post by Ari
Post by Mark
Hardly knew 'er!!!
<
My websitehttp://www.hosanna1.com/www.myspace.com/gayincarolinawww.gotitans.com...Hide quoted text -
So "Ari" is still trolling here, all these years later spouting the
same BS!!!  At least Will Dockery, a legitimate Doors fan and nice
guy, is still around.
I drop in from time-to-time, but it really is one of the true
wastelands of Usenet here, nowadays... too bad,

Post by Cindy
retard's level -- he's used thousands of names, tries to wreak havoc
everywhere he goes FOR YEARS!!  Makes a normal person very happy to be
just that -- normal.  The poor guy is to be pitied more than anything
else.
So glad to no longer have to deal with whoever he is this moment.
Be calm and carry on --
AJ
--
Egatoid!
The track that set the whole Shadowville All-Stars thing in motion,
http://www.myspace.com/music/will-dockery-shadowville-all-stars-2953674/songs/mirror-twins-27425017
:-)
2010-10-02 12:57:00 UTC
Post by Cindy
Post by Mark
Post by Patricia
Post by Ari Silverstein
Post by Ari
Post by Mark
Hardly knew 'er!!!
<
Post by Patricia
[...]
Another thing, I don't fuck my sister in the ass...except on Tuesday.
More proof MU=Chung/Chung=MU Sucko Littlo Master Boyos

A*

pShdS. I'm free on Mondays, no vaseline required. Bring your goat.
Ari Silverstein
2010-07-22 19:43:08 UTC
Post by Patricia
Actually, I no longer post here
Then WTF is this?
Post by Patricia
because the group has devolved into
nothing but a collection of people trying very hard to impress each
other with how much they can lie and swear and call other people
names.
*LOL* a perfect description of your entire Usenet posting history, I
call Bullshit PKB, PButt.

You fucking fraud. You got your fat ass run outta Usenet, shall I show
you why?

I shall.

http://preview.tinyurl.com/26lp6qs

Come back anytime, you lying sack of pus. I sure enjoy popping you
upside the head!

*BUTLER BUSTED !!!*

Miss Butler, the question remains: Why are you encouraging the public
to buy your book so that the profits from the sale of your book will
go to a scholarship fund in Pamela Courson Morrison's name, when,
until we called, no one at Orange High School had ever heard of you,
your book, or the scholarship fund?

Angels Dance and Angels Die by Patricia Butler, a recent biography of
Jim Morrison and his wife Pamela Courson Morrison, has engendered
quite a bit of controversy.

According to recent Internet postings by Butler the book is selling
very well, which is wonderful news because Butler has generously
pledged the profits to a scholarship in Pamela Courson Morrison's
name at Orange High School.

Patricia Butler at a 1998 book signing

We read of her pledge on January 13, 1998 on the Doors' newsgroup,
alt.music.the-doors. Butler was responding to what appeared to be a
hostile query:

She stated, "I have made it clear since the beginning that money
generated by this book will be used to establish the Pamela Courson
Morrison Gift of the Muses Award at Orange High School (it was
originally planned for UCLA, but change[d] to OHS because there's
already a Morrison scholarship at UCLA). I don't mind if you don't
want to buy the book--I think it's a little pricey myself. But don't
think that you're somehow hurting me by doing this. All you're doing
is shrinking the scholarship fund. I get a paycheck from my employer
every two weeks regardless."

On December 4, 1998, someone asked if Butler would divulge the name of
the person to contact about the scholarship. Butler posted this
response:

"She's a very nice woman in a very nice company. Your contacts with me
have been nothing but hostile and threatening. There's not a chance
in fucking hell I'm going to put you in touch with her so you can do
the same thing to her. If you have a sincere interest in contributing
then send an inquiry to Angels Dance and Angels Die, ....and you'll
be mailed information."

clear since the beginning that money generated by this book will be
used to establish the Pamela Courson Morrison Gift of the Muses Award
at Orange High School (it was originally planned for UCLA, but
change[d] to OHS because there's already a Morrison scholarship at
UCLA). I don't mind if you don't want to buy the book--I think it's a
little pricey myself. But don't think that you're somehow hurting me
by doing this. All you're doing is shrinking the scholarship fund. I
get a paycheck from my employer every two weeks regardless."

We did a Google Power Search for other "scholarship," "money" and
"charity" postings by Butler on that board and found several other
occasions where Miss Butler mentions this fund. Click here for further
references to the Pamela Courson Scholarship Fund with links to the
actual postings.

We clearly read that 1) the profits from the book have been pledged
(see additional postings) to a scholarship fund 2) the scholarship
has been set up with a contact person (presumably at Orange High
School since they are the recipients), and 3) if people don't buy her
book the scholarship will be the loser because there won't be any
profits to disburse. A pledge, by definition is a promise to give,
who exactly has Patricia promised to give the profits from the book
to? In an effort to find out, we decided to investigate her claims.

We called Orange High School and spoke to Ms. Gerard, the school
counselor, and the bookkeeper, Ms. Pineda. These women are the only
contacts for donations, bequests, gifts and scholarships at Orange
High School. Ms. Gerard had *never heard of Patricia Butler* or her
book and had never been contacted in any way by Butler or her
representatives about such a scholarship.

Ms. Pineda, when asked if Butler or anyone representing Butler or
Schirmer Books had been in touch with her, said "No, not at all. In
fact, I have some scholarships monies here for other organizations or
other people who have passed away, or whatever. I've never heard
anything from them [Butler or her representatives]."

We contacted Butler's publisher, Schirmer Books. When we asked to
speak to a publicist for Patricia Butler's book, Nancy Moran assured
us, "For all intents and purposes, that would be me." We asked her
specifically,

"We understand from her postings on the [Doors'] newsgroup on the
Internet that she's donating all her proceeds she gets from the book
to some sort of scholarship fund. Is Schirmer Books in on this or is
that something she's doing herself or do you have anything to do with
that?"

Moran replied, "I have to tell you really I don't know anything about
that. That's not something we're actually doing."

As Ms. Moran suggested, we contacted the author by email to clarify
the situation. Miss Butler's complete response to our inquiry about
her scholarship fund was:

"You'll forgive me if I question both your motives and your sincerity.
I've never solicited for public funds. If people want to contact me,
they can do so using either the email or snail mail addresses listed
on

my website, which is www.angelsdance-angelsdie.com. I'll be happy to
answer any questions folks might have on an individual basis."

pb
Ed LaBonte
You say that like it's a bad thing.
Cindy
2010-08-05 02:50:01 UTC
Post by Patricia
Post by Ari Silverstein
Post by Ari
Post by Mark
Hardly knew 'er!!!
<
Post by Mark
[...]
lying and swearing and name-calling now.- Hide quoted text -
HI, Patricia -- Glad to see you posted here and I wanted to tell you
what a breath of fresh air you are! I loved your book. Too bad that
same old sicko retarded troll from years ago is still here. Can you
believe it? Your replies are spot on, even though I hate to see you
even give that jackass the time of day. His goal ten years ago was to
destroy the Doors board, and he thinks he has accomplished that.

Take good care, Patricia, and keep on writing!

From a true fan -- AJ
Patricia
2010-08-05 13:30:12 UTC
Post by Cindy
Post by Patricia
Post by Ari Silverstein
Post by Ari
Post by Mark
Hardly knew 'er!!!
<
Post by Mark
[...]
From a true fan -- AJ- Hide quoted text -
I'm not sure which particular sicko troll you're referring to, as
there seem to be several. But if ruining the newsgroup was his/their
goal, they've achieved it handily. I know I haven't been here for
years and don't plan to come back, nor has or will anyone with a
serious interest in or connection to the Doors. So... to those who've
made it their life's work to create useless rubble... well done!

But thanks for your kind words. Maybe we'll meet on a more legitimate
forum at some point.

Patricia
Loverly Vagina
2010-08-05 16:33:00 UTC
Post by Patricia
Post by Cindy
Post by Patricia
Post by Ari Silverstein
Post by Ari
Post by Mark
Hardly knew 'er!!!
<
Post by Mark
[...]
From a true fan -- AJ- Hide quoted text -
I'm not sure which particular sicko troll you're referring to, as
there seem to be several. But if ruining the newsgroup was his/their
goal, they've achieved it handily. I know I haven't been here for
years and don't plan to come back, nor has or will anyone with a
serious interest in or connection to the Doors. So... to those who've
made it their life's work to create useless rubble... well done!
PButt, Patricia with Butt, hyooge, larger, everyday, elephantine,

Go fuck yourself no one else will you slimy fraud-cunt.

Mark
2010-08-05 16:35:46 UTC
Post by Loverly Vagina
Post by Patricia
Post by Ari Silverstein
I'm not sure which particular sicko troll you're referring to, as
there seem to be several. But if ruining the newsgroup was his/their
goal, they've achieved it handily. I know I haven't been here for
years and don't plan to come back, nor has or will anyone with a
serious interest in or connection to the Doors. So... to those who've
made it their life's work to create useless rubble... well done!
PButt, Patricia with Butt, hyooge, larger, everyday, elephantine,
Go fuck yourself no one else will you slimy fraud-cunt.
--
http://youtu.be/hV7agoTb5Ak
NYUK!!
Mark

Otto Bahn
2010-04-30 18:28:04 UTC
Post by Otto Bahn
Post by Mark
Hardly knew 'er!!!
<
Post by Mark
Are you talking about Patricia Butler of The Doors infamy? I used to
date her.
I am in her book and took care of Pamela Courson when Jimbo was too
fucked up to tell time.
It was just eggnog. Jimbo Walton was never fucked up.
--oTTo--
Not Walton, asscream, /Morrison/, keep up, you goddamned nitwit. What
do you know about The Doors?
They opened for the Fifth Dimension, yes?
I wrote the lyrics to Strange Days while painting cubist art.
Bullshit. Cubist art doesn't include text, much less lyrics.

--oTTo--