Remember Mitch Ryder?
Ari Silverstein
2010-06-24 13:28:42 UTC
Markie
Ok, here he is live doing "Soul Kitchen" and if this
doesn't remind you of Jim Morrison then I'll kiss
your... wife.

Hey, Markie, when you and Jim were palling around (*LOL*) did you get
a piece of Grace Slick too? I mean, c'mon, at 12 when you were balling
Pam Courson, surely you got some Slick!

*NYUKLES EXPONENTIAL*
Talk about F-Cars - www.ferrarichat.com/forum/member.php?u=89702
Mark
2010-06-24 13:41:43 UTC
http://youtu.be/KEtZd6mqGWU
Hey, Markie, when you and Jim were palling around (*LOL*) did you get
a piece of Grace Slick too? I mean, c'mon, at 12 when you were balling
Pam Courson, surely you got some Slick!
*NYUKLES EXPONENTIAL*
Jealous enough? I never claimed I did Pam. Only that I
took care of her when Jim was freaking out after Amsterdam.

I gave her lithium and valium and sweet kisses on her nookie.
No penetration.
Mark The Geostation
Ari Silverstein
2010-06-24 13:47:18 UTC
Post by Mark
Post by Ari Silverstein
Markie
Ok, here he is live doing "Soul Kitchen" and if this
doesn't remind you of Jim Morrison then I'll kiss
your... wife.
http://youtu.be/KEtZd6mqGWU
Hey, Markie, when you and Jim were palling around (*LOL*) did you get
a piece of Grace Slick too? I mean, c'mon, at 12 when you were balling
Pam Courson, surely you got some Slick!
*NYUKLES EXPONENTIAL*
Jealous enough? I never claimed I did Pam. Only that I
took care of her when Jim was freaking out after Amsterdam.
I gave her lithium and valium and sweet kisses on her nookie.
No penetration.
You did, did you? *LOL* Isn't that interesting! When did these
delusions of being some kind of combo of Baron Münchausen and Cameron
Crowe begin?

Over lunch a couple of months ago?

KOOOOOOKOOOO KOOOKOOOOOOOOO
Talk about F-Cars - www.ferrarichat.com/forum/member.php?u=89702
Mark
2010-06-24 14:13:02 UTC
Post by Ari Silverstein
Post by Mark
Post by Ari Silverstein
[...]
Almost Famous was in part written about my life then. So? Jim and I
were friends. So? I never got a piece of Ms. Slick.
It's all in Ms. Butler's book.
Mark Gibbs From NCIS (Really)
Ari Silverstein
2010-06-24 14:20:01 UTC
Post by Mark
Post by Ari Silverstein
Post by Mark
Post by Ari Silverstein
[...]
Uh, like NO. I read that piece of trash PButt calls a "book" and you
were never mentioned, not once. She's a proven fraud, you're a proven
fraud, that's about all you have in common with her and with The
Doors.

The only thing in this thread you have gotten nearly right is the fact
that Morrison went ape-shit after the band played Amsterdam /without/
him and got great reviews. It busted his self-important image all too
hell and was a leading factor in his self-demis.
Post by Mark
Mark Gibbs From NCIS (Really)
Sure.

*LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL*
Talk about F-Cars - www.ferrarichat.com/forum/member.php?u=89702
Skipper
2010-06-24 17:12:50 UTC
Post by Ari Silverstein
Post by Mark
Post by Ari Silverstein
Post by Mark
Mark Gibbs From NCIS (Really)
Sure.
*LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL*
Hey Mark, I'll email Ray Manzarek or call him and see if he knows who
you are. Is Mark Gibbs the name you were using then?
Mark
2010-06-24 17:16:47 UTC
Post by Skipper
Post by Ari Silverstein
Post by Mark
Post by Ari Silverstein
Post by Mark
Mark Gibbs From NCIS (Really)
Sure.
*LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL*
Hey Mark, I'll email Ray Manzarek or call him and see if he knows who
you are. Is Mark Gibbs the name you were using then?
Uh, Ray and I didn't get along so don't do that.
Mark Only Saw Ray In the Hall Once
Ari Silverstein
2010-06-24 17:21:19 UTC
Post by Mark
Post by Skipper
Post by Ari Silverstein
Post by Mark
Post by Ari Silverstein
Post by Mark
Mark Gibbs From NCIS (Really)
Sure.
*LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL*
Hey Mark, I'll email Ray Manzarek or call him and see if he knows who
you are. Is Mark Gibbs the name you were using then?
Uh, Ray and I didn't get along so don't do that.
--
Mark Only Saw Ray In the Hall Once
"only saw him in the hall once" after spending the entire European
Tour taking care of Courson and palling around with Jefferson
Airplane and Morrison?

The blue pills, Mark(ie), the blue pills. Take them.

*NOW*

*LOLOLOLOLOL*
Talk about F-Cars - www.ferrarichat.com/forum/member.php?u=89702
Mark
2010-06-25 00:52:44 UTC
Post by Ari Silverstein
Post by Mark
Post by Skipper
Post by Ari Silverstein
Post by Mark
Post by Ari Silverstein
Post by Mark
Mark Gibbs From NCIS (Really)
Sure.
*LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL*
Hey Mark, I'll email Ray Manzarek or call him and see if he knows who
you are. Is Mark Gibbs the name you were using then?
Uh, Ray and I didn't get along so don't do that.
--
Mark Only Saw Ray In the Hall Once
"only saw him in the hall once" after spending the entire European
Tour taking care of Courson and palling around with Jefferson
Airplane and Morrison?
The blue pills, Mark(ie), the blue pills. Take them.
*NOW*
*LOLOLOLOLOL*
Hey "ari", you do realize that when I get a break in my
schedule I'm gonna fly down to Florida and pummel your
face beyond recognition, and break all your fingers so you
can't use a computer don't you.

I have your address dumbass.
Mark The Raging Bull
Mohamed Elshayal
2010-06-25 01:16:04 UTC
Post by Mark
Post by Ari Silverstein
Post by Mark
Post by Skipper
Post by Ari Silverstein
Post by Mark
Post by Ari Silverstein
Post by Mark
[...]
You so scary. You shit full though. Take care of Jim Morrison. No
think so. Think you krazee person. Jim jock strap sniffer, see brown
turds on nose.
--
Never fun to make of someone who speaks English with brokenness.
It means another language is freind!
Skipper
2010-06-25 14:44:42 UTC
Post by Mark
Post by Ari Silverstein
Post by Mark
Post by Skipper
Post by Ari Silverstein
Post by Mark
Post by Ari Silverstein
Post by Mark
[...]
Congratulations, you just committed a "terroristic threat" and can now
be prosecuted if he chooses to do so.
Ari Silverstein
2010-06-25 18:09:20 UTC
Post by Skipper
Post by Mark
Post by Ari Silverstein
Post by Mark
Post by Skipper
Post by Ari Silverstein
Post by Mark
Post by Ari Silverstein
Post by Mark
[...]
And good old Mark(ie) can count on it, that day _will_ come.
Talk about F-Cars - www.ferrarichat.com/forum/member.php?u=89702
Agent Gibbs
2010-06-24 17:23:49 UTC
Post by Skipper
Post by Ari Silverstein
Post by Mark
Post by Ari Silverstein
Post by Mark
Post by Ari Silverstein
Markie
Ok, here he is live doing "Soul Kitchen" and if this
doesn't remind you of Jim Morrison then I'll kiss
your... wife.
http://youtu.be/KEtZd6mqGWU
Hey, Markie, when you and Jim were palling around (*LOL*) did you get
a piece of Grace Slick too? I mean, c'mon, at 12 when you were balling
Pam Courson, surely you got some Slick!
*NYUKLES EXPONENTIAL*
Jealous enough? I never claimed I did Pam. Only that I
took care of her when Jim was freaking out after Amsterdam.
I gave her lithium and valium and sweet kisses on her nookie.
No penetration.
You did, did you? *LOL* Isn't that interesting! When did these
delusions of being some kind of combo of Baron M nchausen and Cameron
Post by Mark
Mark Gibbs From NCIS (Really)
Sure.
*LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL*
Hey Mark, I'll email Ray Manzarek or call him and see if he knows who
you are. Is Mark Gibbs the name you were using then?- Hide quoted text -
Hey Skipper, take note that "ari" and "mark"
are the same troll/sockpuppet in this thread. (excluding this
post) Check my header/source.

---
Mark
Ari Silverstein
2010-06-24 17:32:29 UTC
Post by Agent Gibbs
Post by Skipper
Post by Ari Silverstein
Post by Mark
Post by Ari Silverstein
Post by Mark
Mark Gibbs From NCIS (Really)
Sure.
*LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL*
Hey Mark, I'll email Ray Manzarek or call him and see if he knows who
you are. Is Mark Gibbs the name you were using then?- Hide quoted text -
Hey Skipper, take note that "ari" and "mark"
are the same troll/sockpuppet in this thread. (excluding this
post) Check my header/source.
---
Mark
So your name is or is not Mark Gibbs? What will Manzarek know you as?
Since you met him "in the hall once"?

*lolololol*
Talk about F-Cars - www.ferrarichat.com/forum/member.php?u=89702
Scott F.
2010-06-25 20:00:00 UTC
Ok, here he is live doing "Soul Kitchen" and if this
doesn't remind you of Jim Morrison then I'll kiss
your... wife.
http://youtu.be/KEtZd6mqGWU
Nicely done.

scott