So what do ya think?
Sekula
2010-07-27 03:58:09 UTC
http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=8277146&q=hi
--
The only limits to our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts of
today.
Franklin D Roosevelt
Science without religion is lame, religion
without science is blind."

Albert Einstein "Ideas and Opinions" 1954
Keith Thrasher
2010-08-05 06:40:37 UTC
Post by Sekula
http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=8277146&q=hi
I have multiple DUIS, beat my kids, paid $360K for a house worth $275K
got handed a divorce and a Restaining Order to keep away from all of
them. I'm 36, got a beer belly that looks like I'm pregnant 9 months.
Gawd, isn't life good!
Linda
Yeah but do you wear a navy blue (wife bashing) singlet?
Keith Thrasher