Early albums in Mono for CD format?
Jim Sumner
2009-12-27 06:29:02 UTC
I wonder why they've never re-released the early Doors albums in Mono
sound on CD? It was extremely successful for The Beatles recently. A
few years ago I heard some of the Doors songs in Mono from the first
album and they sounded great especially increasing the impact of the
drums.
globular
2009-12-30 16:13:18 UTC
Post by Jim Sumner
I wonder why they've never re-released the early Doors albums in Mono
sound on CD? It was extremely successful for The Beatles recently. A
few years ago I heard some of the Doors songs in Mono from the first
album and they sounded great especially increasing the impact of the
drums.
Go straight to high quality Flac format would be preferred.