Soft Parade Analysis
c***@gmail.com
2016-05-10 00:38:03 UTC
not wholly original here: the contradiction in terms of how can a parade be soft was something I read, and this was the writer's politics or anti politics if you will. of all the various sections no idea, but the title and taking it apart seems well worth mining for starters. not polar opposites but yin and yang and now begun, lovely English the now begun another not quite opposites juxtaposed.Revolution,so revolutionaries a return to a beginning but begun.
cruciverbalist
2016-05-10 15:21:09 UTC
Post by c***@gmail.com
not wholly original here: the contradiction in terms of how can a parade be soft was something I read, and this was the writer's politics or anti politics if you will. of all the various sections no idea, but the title and taking it apart seems well worth mining for starters. not polar opposites but yin and yang and now begun, lovely English the now begun another not quite opposites juxtaposed.Revolution,so revolutionaries a return to a beginning but begun.
My least favorite of the Doors output. I haven't listened to it in
years. Perhaps I should give it another go round and see if the years
away have changed my perspective.

Jack